Make sure you are getting what you Paid for!
When looking at bit-free bridles make sure you are getting the Genuine Australian Made NoBit Bridle™. We have been made aware of some wholesalers and retailers who have been attempting to make copies of our bridle, as well as people who have been importing cheap copies from India and China. We are even investigating a retailer who is misleading customers by saying their bridle is in fact the NoBit Bridle™(and they will be prosecuted). These are not the Original NoBit Bridle™!
Here at NoBit Bridles we pride ourselves on:
- Our attention to workmanship
- The quality and type of materials we use and why we use them – this is re-enforced by our 5-year warranty of workmanship and materials
- Our unique design that allows your horse maximum comfort and you the good looks and safety that a quality bridle affords
- our solid understanding of our product and why owners look towards bit-free communication
- the understanding we have of horses and owners of all breeds, ages, disciplines and background
- the ability to be able to customise our bridle to suit your particular horse for the best possible fit
- the unwavering belief in our product - we back this up with a money back guarantee* because we don’t want you having yet another piece of unused equipment in your shed
Make sure you only buy your NoBit Bridle through an authorised outlet (you can find these stores and agents listed on our website under the “Retail Stockists” page) or directly from us.
Another way to tell if your bridle is a Genuine NoBit Bridle™ is by the new sizing tickets all our bridles display.
Each NoBit Bridle™ is accompanied with an Instructions & General Information Guide so ask your retailer if you don’t get one with your bridle.
By making sure you are buying the genuine article you not only get a top quality product that is super comfortable for your horse, will last you many years of riding service but you’ll also be supporting Australian jobs and industry.
* Refer full conditions available on our “Warranty” Page